Dear Community Members –
Our July newsletter is available through the links below:
Link to English version: http://www.sfbos.org/Modules/ShowDocument.aspx?documentid=49644
Link to Chinese version: http://www.sfbos.org/Modules/ShowDocument.aspx?documentid=49643
In this newsletter, you will find information about:
- FY2014-2015 & FY2015-2016 City Budget Highlights
- Updates about the renovation of Larsen Playground
- SFMTA on-street car share pilot program
- Repaving of Kezar Drive
SUNSET DISTRICT BLUEPRINT
Our office is pleased to announce we are celebrating the reveal of the Sunset District Blueprint on Wednesday, July 9th at Rolling-Out Café located at 1722 Taraval Street near 28th Avenue from 6:00pm – 7:30pm (open house style – drop by anytime during this period). This strategic plan is a vision for the Sunset District in the short and long term. Please stop by to learn about our office’s goals in five areas: Children, Families & Seniors; Land Use; Public Transportation & Pedestrian Safety; Economic Development; and Public Safety & Emergency Preparedness. Hard copies will be available to participants.
FRANCIS SCOTT KEY ANNEX COMMUNITY MEETING
Our office is hosting a community meeting with the San Francisco Unified School District to discuss the ownership of the building; current uses; and future potential uses of the property. Join us on Wednesday, July 16th at the Francis Scott Key Annex located at 1351 43rd Avenue near Judah Street from 6:00pm – 7:30pm to share your ideas about this site.
Read more about these events inside the newsletter:
- Riptide 10th Anniversary: July 5th @ 9:30pm at 3639 Taraval St. near 47th Ave.
- Relay for Life in the Sunset: July 12th @ 9:00am at Francis Scott Key School at 1530 43rd Ave. near Kirkham St.
- Far Out West Garden Fundraiser: July 17th @ 7:00pm at Celia’s Mexican Restaurant at 4019 Judah St. near 45th Ave.
- Getting Ready for Kindergarten Workshop: August 6th @ 6:30pm at Ortega Library at 3223 Ortega St. near 39th Ave.
District 4 Supervisor
San Francisco Board of Supervisors
City Hall, Room 264
Phone: (415) 554-7460